Friday, May 1, 2015

Late for almost everything in April :(

Unfortunately, my stitching schedule went out the window for April.  My dad was in the hospital for a few weeks so the month was mostly spent in the car driving back and forth to visit him.  He's out now so things should return to normal.

Anyways, for April's WIPocalypse I didn't get as much done as I planned.  Only 2 projects received any attention.  The tulip sampler has one more square finished:


And the great pumpkin conspiracy has another pumpkin and some blue zigzags:


For the Gifted Gorgeousness SAL I finished Nevermore (which is a birthday present for a friend):

 
For the Halloween ornie SAL (this month's subject being tombstones) I took pieces of Nevermore for my ornament:
 

 
And then I started a new project that the Sampler Life group is stitching.  I love this square from Faby Reilly:
 
 
 
Just what I need .... another project ;)
 
And last but not least, for the final days of April, I decided to pick up Primitive Santa and put in his coat sleeve.
 
 
 
And that's it for April's stitching.  I hope May is a better month.
 
 

6 comments:

  1. I hope May is a healthier month for you and your family and nice progress on everything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your Dad, hope he's better now he's at home again.
    You seem to have achieved quite a lot anyway. I like seeing the original PS design next to your ornie. It's a great adaptation.

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous ♥ stitching. Hope your dad is better now

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your dad. You got in lots of great stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful stitching as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. For me it was the same in April - I'm behind with everything and missed a deadline. Oh well. It can only be better in May.
    Nice stitching on your WIPs.

    ReplyDelete