Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Spooky mansions and witches

Even though it's only January, I'm working on Halloween.   Nevermore is working out much better on the 22ct fabric.  I finished the mansion and didn't swear at it once.  Which is good because I need to finish it by March for a birthday gift. 


I'm participating in the Halloween ornie SAL again this year.  We are to stitch an ornament a month.  January's topic is a fav of mine (who am I kidding, they're all favs of mine) ... witches.  I picked a larger project from Cross-eyed Cricket called Fright Flight for this witchy month and for May (aka pumpkin month).  

 
And now she'll have to wait until May to get her  balloon filled because February is SKELETON month.
 
What fun!
 
 
 
 

11 comments:

  1. Great finishes! They're so cute and I'm glad the fabric is behaving too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your progress -- I'll keep my fingers crossed for your early deadline :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable. I'm finishing up Jacks Bash. It can stay Halloween all year long for me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's great to see things stitched in the wrong time of year - yours look lovely

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Halloween stitching :) Sweet little crosses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. No worries about stitching Halloween in January! I stitch Christmas all year long and don't think a thing about it. LO

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful works, it's never too early for Halloween stitching, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all things Halloween!! They both look great so far. I recently picked up a wip that was on 22ct and I remembered why it is my favourite count too. I wish more hand dyed fabric was made using 22ct. xo Alicia

    ReplyDelete