Thursday, April 17, 2014

April WIPocalypse

It's been awhile since I posted anything wipocalypse related this year.  I've been too busy fighting the new computer to do much posting.  But now that things seem to be settling down on that front, I plan to have more fun with this 'pita' technology.

My plan for 2014 WIPocalypse was to work on Mary Wigham and the Tulip Sampler.   Wellll, neither of which has been touched to date.  So for this report I've got a picture of The Way to Happiness sampler that I'm doing for myself.

 
At first I wasn't too sure I liked these colors, mainly because I really liked the colors of the green one for my friend.  However, the more I stitch it, the more I like it.

5 comments:

  1. Your stitching is beautiful! I'm stitching this one in French but haven't touched it in awhile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's so beautiful
    Big hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice work! I like the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Samplers are like that. I never really liked them and then I saw one of my work colleagues stitching one and it was so beautiful. Now I have one as a wip and 4 in my stash. Happiness is beautiful, have fun stitching it. Looking forward to your progress.
    Alicia xo

    ReplyDelete