Monday, April 29, 2013

Lotsa little ornies

It appears that life is getting back to normal for me -- thank heavens.  I've been basically off line for that past couple months because of work and some health problems.  I always hoped that I didn't inherit my dad's cardiovascular system but now that I'm getting older, it appears that I did --- ratz!  So now I'm watching my salt intake, exercising and trying to lose some excess weight.  I wish I could figure out a way to stitch and exercise at the same time but so far I haven't come up with any good ideas.

And so there is little to show for the past 2 months stitching-wise.  Mostly I've worked on Christmas and Halloween ornaments:

I Believe in Santa by The Primitive Hare

Frosty flakes by Little House Needleworks

Scaredy Cat by Blue Ribbon Designs

Night Owl by Prairie Schooler

Haunted House by Handblessings

 And last but not least, I worked a little on my Sticklounge SAL:

Iris by Nolda von Hezewijk

It really isn't much to show for 2 months but all lined up like this, it doesn't look so bad after all  ;-)

4 comments:

  1. Stand tough March! You can do it!! Love all your stitching, especially Frosty Flakes!! :) Happy Stitching!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you achieved quite a lot in the month. Looks great, I adore anything Halloweeny.
    xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous stitching :D It looks pretty awesome all together

    ReplyDelete