Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Exchanges from February

It's been so long since I did these exchanges that I forgot all about them in yesterday's entry.  Must be a sign of my advancing age.

The first one is for Fair and Square's Valentine Exchange.  Kathy stitched me these pretty squares:

I love Celtic knots, pink and glitter -- could they be more perfect?

And for her, I picked something that reminded me of an old-fashioned Valentine card by Laura J. Perine:


The second exchange I participated in was for Stitched With Love's Cozy Winter Exchange.  Janet stitched me a sweet starry night and included lots of other wonderful goodies with her package:


I had to laugh when I opened the card she sent.  If you could see me and my pups laying on the couch, we look very much like the man sleeping in his chair covered in furry friends.  I don't have a kitty for on my head but my little papillon Firefly finds that spot to her liking.

For my part of the exchange, I stitched Winter Band Sampler by Elizabeth's Designs for Jessica:


 I also managed to get Adriana framed sometime in February, I think it was:


And hopefully, I'm all caught up now with all things stitchy.

No comments:

Post a Comment