Monday, November 28, 2011

Not much stitching ...

Well, I didn't get much stitching done over the holiday.  I planned to get more time in but unfortunately, it didn't happen.  I got 3 more of the ornaments done on the Sticklounge Advent Calendar SAL:

And now here's the whole thing so far:

I was hoping to get some more done on my 2011 Santa but no such luck.

On Sunday, the dogs and I went up to Edinboro for an AKC agility trial.  Stormy and Willow were entered while the other dogs just came for the ride.  Stormy ran okay, even though we didn't qualify.   He got all his contacts, held his stay at the start, and finished all the weave poles -- no problem.  I think his problem was me.  I wasn't feeling that great so he ran a little tentatively and we ended up with some refusals (mistakes that aren't allowed in his class - Excellent).  By the afternoon, when Willow ran, I was feeling better.  She did well in her runs also and actually qualified in both.  She finished her first AKC title -- Novice Agility -- and got her first Jumper With Weaves novice leg.  This is not her first title, just her first AKC title.  She (and Stormy, too) has titled in both TDAA and CPE agility.  For those of you that aren't dog agility people (probably most of you *grin*) , these are different organizations that also hold agility trials.  Anyway, all that matters is that we had a good time and the dogs did well.


Happy Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Your advent calender is looking very nice. It seems you had a very good time with your dogs and they did well.

    ReplyDelete