Wednesday, February 23, 2011

A little update between working and sleeping

Unfortunately not much stitching was done since my last update.  I'm having some sinus issues -- mostly I wish I didn't have the pesky things but right now I have a sinus infection.  I'm not sure why I get soooo tired when this happens but since all I want to do is sleep, when I'm not at work, that's what I've been doing.  I did manage to get the next part of Homage to Japan done over the weekend (and yes, it took me all weekend to get it finished).   I love wild violets and the ones in this piece are so sweet.  It took me forever to get them done because I kept making mistakes and having froggy moments (blame it on the sinuses).


Before the infection took serious hold, I did get some work done on the Busy Bee Tuffet and the January SAL.



Unfortunately, I didn't get the tuffet done for my Monday EGA meeting.  BUT as fortune (and nasty little sinus-loving bacteria) would have it, I wasn't planning on going so wouldn't get to take the biscornus class anyway.  Luckily (?) we had a major winter event -- freezing rain, sleet, snow, major slippery roads, etc, etc, etc -- so the meeting was cancelled.  Yup -- I was a happy camper -- the biscornus class is postponed until next month :)

Have a healthy, happy Wednesday.

2 comments:

  1. Great stitching - hope you feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate sinus problems too! I read your comment on my post and if you can't find that chart/kit let me know. I will be more than happy to either email a copy of the chart/instructions or snail mail it to ya!

    ReplyDelete