Friday, January 21, 2011

Some crazy stitching and a surprise received

I finished my first crazy January start and got lots done on 2 more:


After all those starts I needed to finish something and I needed some easy stitching, so I decided to work on these three ornaments this past week.  I really like this green fabric and may stitch more ornaments on it -- umm, sometime in the future.

I received these goodies from Jules' giveaway yesterday (thank you!):


The oriental book has some beautiful butterflies that I'm itchin' to get stitchin' but that will have to wait until I get some of my other starts finished.  The little framed 'Welcome' is just lovely.  And don't laugh, but the best thing is the honey from Florida -- yum!  

 l-o-v-e   honey!

Thanks again, Jules.

It's going to be freezin' this weekend -- a perfect stitching weekend.  I plan to work on some of my SAL's and hopefully get caught up with them.  Should be a good time .....

1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I laughed! LOL...I am glad you like the package you received. And again, congrats on winning my giveaway!!!

    You will have to tell me how the Green Swamp Wildflower Honey tastes. BTW, the Michigan CS kit and the IN postcard were picked up on my trip to MI over the holidays.

    Your reindeer are just too cute and now I want to stitch them, Ha Ha! :D Congrats on the finish, he's a darn cutie!

    ReplyDelete