Unfortunately, there isn't much stitching to show for the past couple weeks. Besides having a major allergy attack, the dogs and I have been busy going to classes during the week and shows on the weekends. Plus, I've taken a couple one day stitching classes (the bunny garden and stumpwork class). And finally, it seems that every stitch I put in, must be done twice -- it's the attack of the frogs!
I have managed to complete part 4 of Odds & Ends -- with deviations from the original. I finally decided to just let the 'errors' stand as they are and work around them. After all, this piece is called 'odds & ends'.
I finally managed to finish the second part of When Stars Collide, again after froggies came a courting.
And from frogs I went to a bunny. With this free form embroidery piece there are no mistakes -- whatever I put down stays down. Hopefully, this will change my luck and chase all those froggies away. It's starting to look more like a bunny. Just in case, I labeled the nose and tail to give you an idea of it's bunny shape.