Monday, July 12, 2010

Weekend Stitching

I didn't get much stitching done over the weekend but I did start something new.  It's a cute little freebie from KissyCross :

I needed something easy to stitch after finishing my frogged area of See the Star because a certain beagle puppy I know kept being a total pest.  Originally, I had planned on finishing the frogged area and then going on to the next part but I was getting so frustrated with the interrupting puppy that I decided not to continue with STS.  And since most of my current projects require calmness on my part, I picked something small and easy to work on.  Hopefully, Missy Meadow will be better this coming week -- though I doubt it.  We're supposed to get back into the 90's again with mega-humidity.  That's too hot for me and therefore, too hot for my dogs to be running around outside.

Anyway, here's the current pic of See the Stars:


Have a good week!

6 comments:

  1. Cute new start and STS looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new little piece, Marcy. Frogged or not, your STS is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. See the Stars is going to be S.T.U.N.N.I.N.G!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute freebie, i think if I change the colors to blue, I would fit my interior a bit more :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it would be pretty in blue, Babs. Thanks for you comment :)

    ReplyDelete